EIFFEL DURAMAX HD SAE 80W140 API GL5
Eiffel Dura Maxx HD 80W90/85W140 is a high-performance commercial gear lubricant made with premium base oils and cutting-edge additive systems. This is specifically constructed and designed for use in high-pressure and high-stress axles, final drives, and heavy-duty commercial transmissions. This gives strong chemical and thermal stability at high temperatures, while also displaying excellent rust resistance at low temperatures.
Eiffel Syn Dura Maxx HD 80W140 GL-5 is a high-performance heavy-duty gear oil made with a Synthetic Blend of base oils and a sophisticated additive system. These lubricants are made for heavy-duty gearboxes, axles, and final drives in automobiles. Furthermore, these lubricants are designed specifically for heavy-duty axles and final drives that are subjected to high pressures and shock loads.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceptional thermal and oxidative stability guards against deposit development and oil thickening, extending lubricant and transmission life and performance.
- Outstanding anti-wear qualities and film strength provide outstanding equipment protection, which not only reduces breakdowns but also improves transmission efficiency.
- Longer component life due to excellent rust and corrosion resistance.
- Oil leaks and contamination are decreased due to compatibility with seals and gaskets.
All passenger automobiles, on-highway light and heavy duty trucks, and commercial vehicles can use Eiffel Syn Dura Maxx HD 80W140 GL-5.
- Suitable for API GL-5 level performance in heavy duty manual transmissions, axles, and final drives.
- Construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture are examples of off-highway businesses.
- Hypoid gears are used in other heavy-duty industrial and automotive applications where high speed/shock load, high speed/low torque, and/or low speed/high torque exist.
Specifications International and Builder requirements are met or exceeded by Eiffel Syn Dura Maxx HD:
- GL-5 (API)
- M1/M2 MAN 342
- MIL-L-2105D is a military specification (U.S Military Specification)
- ZF TE-ML 05A/7A/12E/16B,C&D/17B/19B/21A ZF TE-ML 05A/7A/12E/16B,C&D/17B/19B/21A
- 1:0 Scania STO
- 1273.10 Volvo
|Eiffel Syn Dura Maxx HD||Test Method||Units||80W140|
|Density @ 15 0C||ASTM D 4052||gm/cc||0.89|
|Viscosity @ 40 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||254|
|Viscosity @ 100 0C||ASTM D 445||cSt||25.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||–||130|
|Pour Point||ASTM D 97||°C||-33|
|Flash Point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||242|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D 130||–||1B|
|Foam Seq I,II,III||ASTM D 892||ml/ml||20/0|
|Phosphorus||ASTM D 4951||%wt||0.055|
The above figures are typical of blends with normal production tolerance and do not constitute a specification.